Anionic flocculant works effectively as coagulant aid or sludge conditioning agent in solid-liquid separation processes in a wide variety of industries.
It is suitable for
mining, coal washing, metal processing, metallurgical
process effluent, steel, marble & stones, ceramic, brine
clarification, chemicals, CETPs, textile etc.
High molecular weight flocculants are capable of promoting flocculation by neutralizing the superficial electric charges of sludge particles in the water and unstablizing each individual particles. The particles then are absorbed by the activated functional group in the flocculant polymer.
It is generally suitable for effluents containing inorganic impurities.
Product Characteristics / Benefits
- Economical to use - effective at very low dosage levels
- Achieve high solids removal efficiencies
- Superior floc formation (Fast settling rates)
- Easily soluble in water
- Major effects yielded with limited use
- Superior cleaning performance
- Works over a wide pH range and does not alter the system pH
- Dry product minimizes storage requirement
- Combined use with inorganic flocculants heightens superior treatment effect